Minced Media on Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

To the Moon, Google! To the Moon!

These days, I'm working on a team tasked with putting together a new Web site and along with it, a team blog. So I started to look around the Web at different team blogs and found some very interesting concepts.

Uhhh....wait. That wasn't where I was originally going with this post. (pause)

Well, to make a long story short, I stopped by the Google Blog and read a recent post on a .

After our satellite maps integration was completed, Chikai, a Google engineer, had time to make his lunar dream a reality -- sort of. -- Larry Schwimmer, Software Engineer

Then I clicked through...

In honor of the first manned Moon landing, which took place on July 20, 1969, we’ve added some NASA imagery to the Google Maps interface.
Yeppers...Google has gone extraterrestrial. Check it out.

Google Moon - Lunar Landing Sites

No comments: