Minced Media on Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Blogs Important to Marketing Strategy

Last night, I spoke at a meeting of the Inventors Association of Arizona (IAA), a non-profit organization dedicated to helping individual inventors get their product to market. My topic? An Insider's Guide to Blogs and Podcasts.

So this little tidbit in my inbox, an off-shoot of the same topic, was timely.

The blog has exploded. So much so that Merriam-Webster's Dictionary awarded it "the word of the year" in 2004. In that year, the percentage of Internet users who had read blogs spiked sharply from 17% to 27%. In the US, that translates to 32 million adults. -- via WebProWorld Forums
Now you're reading this blog, and you may be blogging, as well. But what about your company? Does your company have internal bloggers? Why or why not? Comment here.

[ technorati: , , ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My company has decided blogs are a fad, although the CFO did ask me about them.