Minced Media on Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

Friday, February 09, 2007

TurboTax Gets a Bad Rap

First, let me disclose that I work for Intuit. You can decide for yourself whether or not my comments are unbiased.

This is the single, most hilarious thing I've seen come out of marketing since I started working here. It's so bad, it's got written all over it. How I wish I'd thought of it!

The middle-aged mama rapping in her kitchen made me laugh so hard, I almost fell out of my chair. for submissions, so if you want to shill for TurboTax, write and enter an original music video, and compete for the $25,000 grand prize (rap legend pretender Robert "" Van Winkle picks the winner), get out your digital video camera and start rapping. The contest ends March 30.

~ Kim

P.S. You get free TurboTax software, just for uploading an eligible rap video so you've got nothing to lose but your dignity. Give it a shot! (Yeah, I'd do it, but I'm not eligible. Darn!)

No comments: