Minced Media on Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

Friday, December 29, 2006

Customer Care Is Alive at the Crowne Plaza Cabana


Customer Care Is Alive at the Crowne Plaza Cabana

Review of: Crowne Plaza Cabana Palo Alto, Hotels
By: Minced Media on Judy's Book
Rating: 5 stars
Read review on Judy's Book.

I've stayed at the Crowne Plaza Cabana in Palo Alto a few times because of its comfortable rooms, amenities, and convenient location near company headquarters. This trip, I had misplaced my hotel bill upon returning home. Nuts! It would be difficult to file my expense report without it.

"To the Web," I declared, quickly locating the hotel Web site. I emailed someone named Josephine with identifying details and requested a duplicate bill. Imagine my delight when I received a PDF copy of my bill attached to an email...in less than an hour. Wow! I'm impressed.

No comments: