Are you disillusioned with the lack of acumen by most online users?
Would you like to deal with less "duh-oh" interaction and enjoy more mental stimulation?
If you're looking for a quick way to get smarter followers then pay close attention because I'm going to reveal the secrets of filtering Facebook LIKEs before they happen.
- No one dares post questions about anything previously answered
- You won't have to admit you're mistaken about anything ever again
- Smart users are just more challenging in general
Here's what one of our followers said in a recent fax to us:
"My membership in the Facebook Fan Page for Condescending Asshats is particularly felicitous, so I had it inscribed on my business cards."
And here's what another one of our followers said:
"Shut the F#$% up. I'm playing Words with Friends."
You, too, can join the tens of Facebook admins who save time moderating their fan pages.
Go ahead. If you want to dissuade polite, but less patronizing followers, AND enjoy the imagined benefits of...
- clever cultural sub-references by angry Dennis Miller wannabes,
- repeated spam by egotists touting their recent accomplishments,
- alienating every decent human being who ever meant anything to you,
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. ~ Kelly Clarkson
Credit: The previous infomercial script was generated free of charge with the Online Infomercial Script Creator at SearchTempo.com