Friday, December 22, 2006

The "Starting a Business" Blog Carnival

I've just launched a Blog Carnival related to my current project at Intuit -- JumpUp.Intuit.com. JumpUp is a Web site dedicated to helping small business owners and start-up entrepreneurs. I launched the carnival to help me find the best blog articles, so I can share them with others through my JumpUp profile page and bookmarks.

What is a blog carnival?
A blog article that contains links to other articles covering a specific topic. Most blog carnivals are hosted by a rotating list of frequent contributors to the carnival, and serve to both generate new posts by contributors and highlight new bloggers posting matter in that subject area. ~ according to the
If you post a relevant blog entry then join the community of contributors, you can get more readers for your blog. Here are the details of my carnival...

Title: "Starting a Business" Blog Carnival

Description: The Blog Carnival called "Starting a Business" is built around JumpUp.com main topics (business planning, expert help, business structure, business identity, marketing 101, getting paid). To be eligible, your blog article be actionable, insightful and/or helpful to small business owners and/or start-up entrepreneurs. I work for Intuit, which operates JumpUp, a business resources, tools and networking site.

Keywords: business, enterpreneur, startup, business planning

Submission deadline:
Every Sunday at 2 PM MST

Submission categories:
business planning, expert help, business structure, business identity, marketing 101, getting paid

Do you have a blog post about starting a business? Does your blog post provide expert advice for business owners? Tell me about it by submitting your article to this blog carnival!

No comments: